Monday, February 4, 2013

Winter Texture



The tire tracks in this picture are the main subject. The snow on the side would be considered a secondary subject I suppose. I really liked the idea of this picture but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to look. I do, however, believe that this is a really good explanation of texture.



The focus of this picture is the old, snow covered, christmas wreath. The secondary subject would  be the paw prints in the snow next to it. I like how you can go from the ruggedness of the wreath to the smoothness of the snow. I think anything that is not in perfect shape or is being used makes for a pretty good photo. If i could change one thing it would to make this in color without making the snow look blue.



The main subject of this picture is the bricks with the snow on them. The secondary subject is the wall at the back. My favorite part of this picture is how the snow looks really fluffy. Almost like a cloud sitting on the bricks. If I could change one thing it would be the wall at the back. Something about it just doesn't seem right.

No comments:

Post a Comment