Thursday, January 31, 2013

Texture in Photography


Psalm 103

This photo was taken by Achel. I really like how the paper has ink splatters and the crumpled texture really makes it look old and interesting.


The Mist

This photo was made by Darius Sinkevicius. I really like how the trees are all almost perfectly vertical. I also really like how there is almost a line going down the middle, almost like the trees parted for you to walk through.


The Textures of Venice

This picture was taken by CorazondeDios. I really love how the grey, yellow, and red are all seen very clearly and the texture really adds to the picture.


Islamic Windows

This photograph was taken by Radwasamir. My favorite part of this picture is the background. How you can see the wood at the bottom then fades away to black. It gives the picture an eerie and mysterious kind of feeling.


Free Texture

This photo was made by Foolish Kamina. I love pictures like these where there's not really a focus in it but it still works together and gives you a certain feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment