Thursday, February 21, 2013

WInter Light #2


For the Winter Light #2 shoot we were supposed to shoot pictures at multiple times of day to see what different kinds of light we could get. I took this picture about mid-day and I really like how the shadows fall across the plain white tracks in the snow. I went into Photoshop and edited out a branch that was in the middle that distracted you from the other elements. I don't really like how all of the branches kind of blend together since they are so small and thin.


This photo was also taken during mid-day. The shadow I think is the most intriguing part of this photo. I also love how the grain and texture of the wood really works to make this picture better. I think the bench got a little too bright and I think I cut off a little too much but overall I really like this picture.


This picture was taken later in the evening when the light was a bluish color, so this picture definitely looks better in black and white. I think this photo has a little too much noise in it. Though, I do really like how the curve is an unusual shape you'd see in nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment