Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Re-Edits #2


Since the winter season has ended, well I mean to say should have ended, here is a little reminder of the snow, ice, and the cold. I didn't do much to this picture the first time I edited it. I think this time I really brought out the dark colors but I don't think the background really adds anything to this.


For some reason I really liked this picture. I don't really know why I think its because of the diagonal lines that go towards each other and how the middle line isn't perfectly straight. Its pretty with its little imperfections.


I really liked how this picture has a very specific depth of field. You can only see the droplets right at the front but I like how it slowly gets blurrier and blurrier as they get farther away and the soon look almost like little sparkles in the back.

2 comments: