Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Melting


I thought this icicle was very interesting because of its unusual shape and the little bubbles you can see on the inside. I think the spikes in the picture are very alluring because they are rough and the ice is very smooth. 


These tracks in the snow, whether they be dog or deer, are very unusual because the snow seems to be melting around them leaving the tracks all alone. I really like the light and the shadows in this photo. The "X" the tracks make are also an interesting visual aspect. 


I thought this picture was very captivating because the icicle looks like a hand that is sticking out its pointer finger. I've never seen anything like this before. The dark woods in the background are a very nice contrast to the icicle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment