Monday, January 28, 2013

Favorites From Around the Web 2012





Fading Glow
                    

The Dreamer Awakens

These pictures were taken by Chris Moore. I really love how he makes the water look "silky" and his perspective of things.



These photos were taken by Jon McCormack. I like how he captures animals in their element and makes them look mysterious and majestic. These were taken while he was in Africa.


Star Trails Over Kasier

This was taken by Bjorn Gohringer. I love how the stars make a spinning effect. It would be really cool to see how he did this.


Color Layers


Beachcomber

These photos were taken by Michael Christofersen. I really like how he captures the essence of the relaxing sunset.



Salinas Grandes


East Fjords

These were taken by Alb. I love black and white pictures and the texture in the top one is great.


This photograph was taken by Alexandria Huff. I love how it shows the roughness of the city and all the lights in it. I especially like the angle it was taken at.


No comments:

Post a Comment