Thursday, April 25, 2013

CD Jewel Case: Alternative




This assignment was extremely fun I think, because you could really do whatever you wanted with it. I had alternative music and I actually just LOVE alternative music. The only problem with this that I has was trying to think of what I was going to do because most alternative album covers are drawings or are very unusual things that required extreme photoshop skills and an extreme location. 

In the end I did find someone to photograph and I like how the covers turned out. I think they go together quite nicely. I never realized how hard it would be to create an album cover. I also had some trouble deciding what the font should be to make it look like a real album cover because most cases or covers had just plain text but some didn't. There are just so many different directions I could have gone with it and I think thats what made it hard. 




1 comment:

  1. Color and theme match pretty well between the covers. The front is my favorite-just a nice image (could be a great portrait.) The back is not the correct size (6"x4.75 rectangle) but we'll let that pass.

    ReplyDelete